Lately, I added some workplace wallpaper to my little dwelling workplace and I’m SO proud of the way it turned out! That is now my second favourite room in our home, second solely to my son’s nursery, as I really like the wallpaper in that room as properly.
I labored with Spoonflower on this submit and obtained to check out their newly reformulated peel and stick wallpaper. It’s the most effective peel and stick wallpaper I’ve ever used! The design I went with is Wildflowers by writtenbykristen. You need to use the low cost code ‘ABM20SPOONFLOWER’ for 20% your order web site broad, by means of 8/7/2022!
It’s actually prime quality, and it doesn’t really feel like a “disposable” wallpaper by any means, though you’ll be able to simply take away it.
I did the accent items, however had an expert dangle the wallpaper on the wall, and she or he additionally informed me that she thought this peel and stick was a lot simpler to make use of than others she has labored with—what a fantastic assessment!
What’s new/completely different about Spoonflower peel and stick detachable woven wallpaper?
- Thick, prime quality wallpaper. This isn’t an inexpensive, crappy various to conventional wallpaper like some peel and sticks may be.
- The Spoonflower Peel and Stick wallpaper is a top quality paper with a delicate linen texture that’s thick and tear resistant. They digitally print the design you choose (or create!) within the amount you want whenever you order it.
- Though it’s a peel and stick (no glue or paste required/wanted), there may be some give when you adhere the paper to your undertaking, making it a lot simpler to work with. If it’s essential line up two panels, that is tremendous useful.
- No want for messy glues or paste. Peel the backing off of the paper, press the sticky aspect onto the floor and easy. Stand again and admire.
- All Spoonflower wallpaper is made within the US and is free from formaldehyde, phthalates, VOCs and PVC, offering a secure product to your dwelling.
Why use peel and stick wallpaper over conventional wallpaper?
- If you happen to assume (or know) you’ll want to take away the paper inside a number of years or much less, it’s a fantastic possibility. Most frequently, that is really helpful for folk renting their dwelling/condo and in search of a damage-free possibility. However, in case you are somebody who likes to vary up your house pretty typically, even should you don’t hire, this can be a more sensible choice.
- You need to use the paper on small accents or issues apart from partitions. I used the identical peel and stick wallpaper on a wall in my workplace, as properly my bulletin board and some storage bins. Different concepts may embrace: cupboards or dressers, stairs, inside doorways, backs of chairs, or actually any easy non-porous floor that isn’t tremendous excessive visitors.
I actually appreciated including these accent items to the room along with the workplace accent wall. It actually made the room really feel pulled collectively however not essentially too matchy.
I additionally LOVE this wallpaper design! It’s so delicate and goes completely with the vibe of our home. That’s one factor I really like about buying from Spoonflower is there are such a lot of impartial artists to select from.
Not solely do I get to assist their work, however there are many completely different fashion choices and colours to select from.
If you’re working with accent items (issues apart from partitions), I like to recommend making a template for the world from scrap paper (like outdated wrapping paper, and even packing paper you saved to reuse).
Subsequent, minimize the peel and stick wallpaper utilizing the template.
Then, if doable, minimize a line down the middle of simply the backing. This manner you’ll be able to add the paper from the middle slightly than a nook. This is probably not doable for any/all accent gadgets.
How lengthy will peel and stick wallpaper final?
Peel and stick wallpaper lasts simply so long as conventional wallpaper. That is a type of issues I really feel like folks neglect, as we get actually centered on how simple it’s to take away the paper with out damaging your partitions.
However so long as your paper doesn’t get broken by outdoors forces (like a water leak or one thing like that), it could actually final simply so long as any conventional wallpaper does.
I really like my workplace wallpaper! It provides just a bit shade, texture, and curiosity to my house however isn’t so wild that it distracts me whereas I work. Lol. Thanks for letting me share. -Emma
P.S. Elsie additionally used Spoonflower peel and stick wallpaper in her daughters’ room (so cute). Right here’s the retro sample she selected!