Hey everybody – Joanne right here! Earlier than we get to my problem this week, I would like to provide a giant shout out to everybody who performed together with Jaydee’s color problem final week – some actually fairly playing cards! On to this week’s problem! I like clear and easy (CAS) playing cards: minimal layers, few gildings and many white area all typify a clear and easy card. I usually discover it useful if I am designing a CAS card to decide on a single picture as my point of interest – it is a good way to cut back litter. It might be a fowl, an animal, an individual, a quantity or one thing else totally – the chances are infinite! In order that’s my problem to you this week: characteristic one among one thing as the focus in your card – and keep in mind to maintain your design clear and easy!
- Create a new paper-craft undertaking particularly for this problem.
- Add your creation to your weblog with a hyperlink again to us.
- Please present a direct hyperlink to the publish that includes your problem entry.
- Please hyperlink your card to not more than 4 challenges, TOTAL, together with ours
- Please be thoughtful of our requests; entries that don’t comply with any of those guidelines might be deleted with out notification.
- Have enjoyable, and thanks for taking part in with us!