Discover ways to draw a Balloon Canine, within the type of the American artist Jeffrey Koons. His large balloon sculpture is one among his most well-known artistic endeavors.
Balloon Canine Drawing
Except for studying a bit about artwork historical past, studying how to attract a balloon canine additionally gives college students some enjoyable drawing follow. The straightforward shapes (hey ovals!) are straightforward for all ages, and the layered shapes might help college students see how they make the canine look extra dimensional too. These prepared for a bit extra can get some straightforward shading follow. The pattern drawing reveals one instance of the place these shadows would possibly fall.
Jeffrey L. Koons is an American artist acknowledged for his work coping with in style tradition and his sculptures depicting on a regular basis objects, together with balloon animals. He made fairly a number of of them out of chrome steel with a mirror-finish floor, and so they have since been offered for information amount of cash.
Use Button beneath to Obtain a PDF Tutorial
Balloon Canine Coloring Web page
- Drawing Paper. That is the great things you should purchase in bulk for an excellent worth.
- Pencils. I like how this model all the time makes good darkish traces.
- Black Marker. A everlasting marker gives you a darkish black colour.
- Crayons. The bigger packs are good for extra colour selections.
- Be aware: All the above are Amazon affiliate hyperlinks.