Beneath you’ll discover a simple step-by-step tutorial for a way to attract Squirtle and a Squirtle Coloring Web page. Who might resist his cute face?
Squirtle is also referred to as the Tiny Turtle Pokémon. Seems that in battle, he hides in his shell and sprays water at his opponent. That seems like one of many much less evil battles I’ve ever heard of.
I wager that Squirtle’s cute face and fluffy tail have one thing to do together with his attraction, so this tutorial makes it straightforward to attract each of these. And so as to add a bit of extra dimension, his physique is barely turned so you may see his cool shell.
TIP: You’ll want to draw evenly in order that the additional strains may be simply erased. That’s learn how to professionals do it!
Use Button beneath to Obtain a PDF Tutorial
Squirtle Coloring Web page
Squirtle Tracing Web page
Supplies for Find out how to Draw Squirtle
- Drawing Paper. That is the good things you should purchase in bulk for a very good worth.
- Pencils. Don’t waste your cash on the most affordable model. These make good darkish strains.
- Black Marker. The right medium dimension tip marker for tracing.
- Crayons. I like this non-toxic model that’s made out of beeswax, not petroleum by-products.
- Word: All the above are Amazon affiliate hyperlinks.