Heartfelt Creations July 2022 Alumni Weblog Hop: Christmas in July Shaker Card
Good day, Mates! Welcome to the Heartfelt Creations July 2022 Alumni Weblog Hop! The hop begins right here and continues till 11:55 PM EDT on Monday, July thirty first. I hope you might be prepared for a giant dose of artful inspiration, as a result of the Alumni Workforce has sooo many stunning tasks lined up for you this month!
You should definitely go to every weblog within the hop, and depart a candy remark behind, as a result of one remark from a thriller weblog will probably be randomly chosen to win a $25 Heartfelt Creations reward card. Oh, and did I point out that everybody who feedback on the Heartfelt Creations weblog will probably be eligible to win a second $25 reward card? That’s proper! You may have two alternatives to win a purchasing spree!
Winners will probably be introduced on the Heartfelt Creations BLOG and FACEBOOK web page on Wednesday, August third. You’ll have 72 hours to say your prize by emailing [email protected] Please write “winner of the July Alumni Hop within the topic line of your message.
Now, let’s get this hop began with slightly Christmas in July, lets?
Snowy Pines Christmas in July Shaker Card
Are you able to say “Fairly Pink Poinsettias” thrice actual quick? I had such enjoyable making this card, my pals! Snowy Pines is considered one of my all time favourite Christmas collections! And making this 6×6 shaker card is far simpler than you would possibly suppose. Right here’s how:
- First create a 6×6 high fold card base from white cardstock.
- Subsequent, minimize a 6×6 panel of the inexperienced sample paper from Snowy Pines.
- Then minimize a barely smaller panel of the inexperienced plaid sample. Misery the perimeters flippantly and cling over the primary panel.
- Now, minimize out each of the 6×6 snowman card fronts. Trim away the outer frames till you might have solely the inside body and picture left.
- Subsequent, use the Massive Fundamental Circles die to chop out the picture in considered one of these panels. This will probably be your shaker body. Put the die minimize heart again in your stash for later use. Use the 2nd panel because the backing in your shaker body.
- Now adhere a sq. of clear cardstock to the again of your shaker body with Dries Clear.
- Then place 3 rows of 1/8″ foam strips on the again of the body.
- Subsequent, fill the body together with your shaker components. Then line up the again of the body and press it over the froth strips to seal.
- Layer this shaker body over the die minimize French Courtyard die. Now you’re nearly completed!
Making the Poinsettias
Nothing says “Christmas” like a cluster of lovely poinsettias! Until it’s a cluster of pink poinsettias with frosty jingle bells peeping out!
I’ve mixed two completely different poinsettia dies on this cluster. The bigger poinsettias with the white veins are made with the Christmas Poinsettia and Holly Dies. These had been stamped on on white cardstock with Versamark Ink, then warmth embossed with Shabby White embossing powder. This embossing energy has gold flecks in it, which lends a refined sparkle to the completed flowers. Subsequent, spray the petals with pink mist and formed them with the matching mildew. After that, layer up the petals. Lastly, fill the facilities with some fairly glass beads.
The smaller poinsettias are made with Poinsettia Clusters and Holly stamps and dies. This time, stamp the poinsettias on white cardstock with Olive Archival Ink. Then sponge Spun Sugar Misery Ink onto the petals. Now die minimize the petals. Subsequent, mist with water, and run by way of the shaping mildew. After that, brush every flower with Dries clear and dip into Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear. Lastly, fill the facilities with Maize Prills.
Embellish your card with some fairly pink ribbon and rustic white twine as a of completion. Paint jingle bells with white paint, then dip in white embossing powder to attain a frosty impact. Tie these onto white twine and tuck into the flower cluster.
A Peek Inside
Create a pocket with one of many cute border strips. Then tuck in slightly word card/reward card pockets.
In the event you tuck in some Vacation Tea, a honey stick and a mini sweet cane, you’ve simply turned your card into a present!
On With the Hop
Now amp up your artful mojo as you hop alongside to all the opposite fantastic blogs. Right here is the weblog hop order.
Kathy (You might be HERE) ♥ Vicki ♥ Amarilys ♥ Bozena ♥ Lynn ♥ Alissa ♥ Lisa ♥ Sweet ♥ Gloria ♥ Monica ♥ Heartfelt Creations
You’ll discover a linked provide listing beneath this publish.
To depart a touch upon this weblog, please click on on the REPLY button that’s situated proper beneath the weblog title. Or you may scroll all the best way right down to the underside of this publish and add your remark there.
Thanks for stopping by! I do know you’ll benefit from the hop!