Milan Salone del Cellular is a blinding time of yr, the place the entire metropolis transforms right into a bustling, inspirational, artistic surroundings. After a hiatus, the 2022 Salone del Cellular is again and we are able to’t wait to see what unfolds subsequent week.
From 7-12 June design devotees from world wide will hit the town for a artistic hothouse of recent design concepts. This yr, BOYAC will likely be there to assist a few of our European suppliers, who’re showcasing new collections and future improvements in textiles and wallcoverings.
Colony, Luigi Bevilaqua, Agora, Metaphors, and Iksel will likely be on show, and we sit up for sharing their concepts, and extra from the Salone del Cellular, subsequent week.
If you’re becoming a member of us in Milan, listed below are the small print:
Date and occasions:
7-12 June 2022
Opening hours: 9.30am – 6.30pm
Open to most people on 11 & 12 June
Suppliers and Place:
Milan Fairgrounds, Rho (Milan)
Entrance gates: Porta Est, Porta Sud, Porta Ovest
Pavilion 4, Stand D03
Pavilion 2, Stand H20.
Corridor 14 Stand 40
Featured in numerous places:
Metaphors will be seen on the following places round Milan –
– Cafe Filologico designed by Studio Irvine & Mosca Companions – Through Clerici, 10.
– Scenography at Fondazione Stelline by Pierre Gonalons – Il Palazzo delle Stelline, Corso Magenta, 61.
Iksel Ornamental Arts will be seen on the following places in Milan –
- Dedar Showroom – Through Fiori Chiari, 18. +39 02 8058 1823
- Bonati & Beneggi – Through Enrico Toti, 4 +39 02 8646 4537.
- La Casa di Babette – Through Sant’orsola 8, +39 02 9287 5912.
- Nap Atelier – Viale Piave 19, +39 02 796861.