Lovable Fingerprint Souvenir for toddlers, preschoolers and even older infants to make! These are initially a part of a enjoyable Valentine’s Day Craft collection, however I believe would additionally make a beautiful Reward for Mom’s Day – be it for Mother herself or for Grandma!
We proceed on our 31 Days of Love collection! At the moment now we have a beautiful Fingerprint Souvenir for toddlers to make – cute Coronary heart Canvases (you might also LOVE these Coronary heart Footprint Keepsakes). Make these for family and friends at any time of the yr or particularly for Valentine’s Day. For these not acquainted with the collection, I take January as a possibility to focus on and present case a few of my good running a blog and arty friends from across the net. Every day I invite a brand new Visitor Blogger to share a beautiful Valentine’s Day Craft for Youngsters – in addition to a bit bit about themselves and their weblog. You possibly can hold observe over the past crafts, in addition to browse the Visitor Posts from the final two years through 31 Days of Love, however I additionally try to group them into Valentine’s Day Decorations, Valentine’s Day Playing cards, Valentine’s Day Treats and Valentine’s Day Presents for you browse, relying on what you might be after!
Thanks a lot Maggy for inviting me to affix your ‘31 days of affection collection’.
Hey, I’m Louise and I often weblog at “Messy little Monster’. Please do pop over to see all of the crafts, actions, and adventures I rise up to with my little monster Harry (4) and his sister Daisy (16 months). You can even discover us on fb, pinterest, instagram or twitter.
I LOVE Valentines crafts and I particularly love keepsakes that contain tiny fingers, palms or toes. Do check out the thumbprint coronary heart magnets I shared right here final yr and at our Fingerprint Coronary heart Keyrings.
Fingerprint Souvenir Coronary heart Mini Canvas
At the moment I’m going to share with you a cute and really simple fingerprint coronary heart craft. I’ve discovered an ideal little poem to go together with it too!
Fingerprint Souvenir Canvas – You will want:
- Mini canvas and easel (You will get these cheaply instore or purchase on-line UK hyperlink/ US hyperlink)
- Paint (we used acrylic)
- Sticky again plastic/ contact paper
- A coronary heart formed cutter to attract round
You may additionally wish to print out this cute little poem to stay on the underside of your canvas. (We additionally used this poem for these fingerprint hearts)
Learn how to make a memento fingerprint coronary heart mini canvas
- Minimize a bit of sticky again plastic to the dimensions of your mini canvas.
- Minimize a coronary heart form out of the center of the sticky again plastic (TIP: Draw round a coronary heart formed biscuit cutter)
- Press the sticky again plastic onto the canvas. Ensure you press down onerous across the fringe of the guts form.
- Dip your finger in paint and fill the lower out coronary heart form with fingerprints.
- Take away the sticky backed plastic. You’ll be left with a neat coronary heart of fingerprints.
- Non-compulsory- Print off and stick the poem on the underside of the canvas.
We selected to make use of 3 colors for every coronary heart. Harry determined to make use of gentle blue, darkish blue and pink paint for his coronary heart. I gave Daisy pink, pink and white paint. I put a small blob of every color paint onto a paper plate for the kids to dip their fingers in. Harry fastidiously dipped his fingers into the paint and onto his canvas whereas Daisy appeared to get pleasure from mixing her colors collectively.
I hope you’ve enjoyable creating your fingerprint memento. Which colors will you select?
Listed here are just a few extra coronary heart crafts from ‘Messy Little Monster’ that you just may get pleasure from!
Edible artwork: Coronary heart toast
Handprint memento poem (free printable)