Welcome to Artistic Creases Problem #58. My workforce mates and I hope to encourage you to strive a brand new fold by the top of our posts. Ensure that to go to the opposite design workforce members (Debbie Mageed and Karen Finkle) for much more inspiration. You’ll discover a hyperlink to enter the problem on the finish of our posts.
I’ve a material or pleated enjoyable fold for you at the moment. I used to be stunned at how straightforward it was. Once you seek for this fold on the web you’ll discover a number of totally different measurements relying on the width and variety of pleats within the card.
Let’s get began.
I used the Cheerful Daisies Bundle (#161297) together with a bit of Stampin’ Up! Retired DSP. I don’t have the title, sorry.
Doozy Daisy Nuts & Bolts
- Card Base: Primary White Thick – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Inside Writing Panel: Primary White – 3-3/4″ x 5-3/4″
- Inside Mat: DSP 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Entrance Panel: DSP 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Curtain: – 4-3/4″ x 10″ minimize and scored as proven in image beneath.
- Die Cuts – Scraps of Primary white, DSP and Crushed Curry
- Fold and burnish Card Base
- Adhere the DSP Panel to the entrance and inside items to the within of the cardboard.
- Begin Material piece by making a pencil mark 3/4″ from the highest left nook of the piece and backside proper nook. Draw a diagonal line between the 2 marks. Reduce on the diagonal line.
- Create the material by following the image beneath by scoring and folding on the dimensions proven.
- Adhere the pleats to one another to maintain in place.
- Adhere the material to the cardboard as desired. Embellish the inside and outside with Daisies and gems.
Your flip…. The button beneath will take you again to the problem web page. Thanks for coming.