Give your family members a long-lasting reminder of what they imply to you this Valentine’s Day. This festive artwork is straightforward to make (even for the non-artists!) and is a stunning reflection of the best way you’re feeling.
Issue degree: Newbie
Time to finish: 1 hour
Age vary: 12 and up
Stuff you’ll want:
Black, white, pink paint
Issues to do:
1. Measure down 1″ and mark the canvas. Proceed to mark the canvas each 1 1/2 “.
2. Cowl the marks with tape.
3. Paint the canvas with black paint, protecting the tape.
4. When the paint has dried, pull the tape again to disclose the stripes.
5. Write ‘Me + You’ in pencil and canopy the letters with pink marker. If you wish to make the letters a bit of fancier, you possibly can add paint dots with the tip of a paintbrush.
6. Minimize out a coronary heart form from a 6″ sq. of felt.
7. Organize the buttons on the felt coronary heart and use glue to connect them.
8. Glue the button coronary heart onto the canvas.