Hop into spring with these lovable Paper Mache Flower Pot Bunny Rabbits. Add these candy pots into your Easter decor and brighten up your decorations.
Problem degree: Newbie
Time to finish: 1 hour
Age vary: 6 and up
Stuff you’ll want:
Issues to do:
- Coat the paper mache pots with the specified paint colour(s) and let dry. We went with pastels for that spring time really feel.
- Draw out the ear form with a pen in your felt sheet. After you have the form and dimension you need, lower it out and hint it for the opposite ears. Our ears are about 4 inches excessive and 1- 3/4 inch on the widest half, which allowed for a great quantity of house for the pom poms.
- Glue the ears in place in your pot(s). As soon as they’re dry and safe, glue the pom poms within the heart of every ear.
- Use black paint to create the eyes. Then to make the nostril by portray a coronary heart with a superb brush. And for the finale contact, paint on the whiskers.
- As soon as all is dry, it’s time to fill within the pots. Seize your Easter grass and stuff it to the specified quantity.
- Lastly, place the fake Easter eggs on high, roughly 5-6 eggs in every pot.