Prepared for an additional Artistic Creases Problem? If you happen to’ve by no means participated, we hope you’re feeling impressed to make at this time the day to start out. If you happen to’re a Artistic Creases veteran,… thanks for sharing your creations with us and fellow crafters. You’ll discover a “button” to click on towards the top of my put up if you’re able to enter.
Let’s get began.
In the present day we’ll use the Contemporary as a Daisy Suite (#161301) to create this Fake Step Card…. Daisy Steps. Additionally, you will want cardstock in Fundamental White (thick and skinny) in addition to one of many new core colours, Pecan Pie.
Nuts & Bolts
Paper Cuts & Scores:
- Card Base is Fundamental White Thick Cardstock – 4-1/4″ x 9″ scored at 1-1/4″, 2-1/2″ and 5-3/4″.
- 2nd Base is Fundamental White Thick Cardstock – 2-1/2″ x 9″ scored at 4-1/2″.
- Fundamental White Cardstock for die cuts
- Pecan Pie Cardstock – 2-1/4″ x 4-1/4″; 3″ x 4″; 4″ x 1″. Additional for die reduce.
- DSP 2″ x 4″; 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″. See completed card for the sheet I used.
- Fold and burnish the cardboard base on rating strains. Discuss with the photograph above.
- Fold and burnish the 2nd Base.
- Layer Pecan Pie and DSP adhering to one another along with your favourite glue. Adhere these items to the corresponding panel on the cardboard.
- Adhere the back and front of the 2nd base to the cardstock base with a robust adhesive
- Stamp greeting on the die-cut label with Pebbled Path ink.
- Layer flowers and cling to the entrance panel as desired.
- Adhere the greeting label to the entrance with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Beautify with gems.
Want a spot to put in writing a observe? Use the again of the cardboard. This card will slot in a regular A2 envelope.
Now it’s your flip. Simply click on the button under to enter the problem.
Thanks for visiting and keep in mind…
Have a Wildly Artistic Day!
Click on to buy 24/7!
Daisy Steps Product Showcase: