This month, the theme is Create Your Personal Background. We actually hope that you can be impressed by all of the superb creations the Friends are sharing with you! As you hop from weblog to weblog, we might love so that you can go away a remark. You will discover the lineup on the finish of my submit that can assist you “hop” alongside from Pal to Pal.
One of many best strategy to create a surprising background is…. Warmth Embossing! And, the Cottage Rose stamp set makes it even simpler.
- The cardboard is a typical A2 (4-1/4 x 5-1/2).
- Minimize layers as follows – Very Vanilla 4 x 5-1/4; Primary Black 3-3/4 x 5
- Use White Embossing Powder to emboss the background on Primary Black Layer
- Affix each layers in step 2 & 3 to the entrance of your card.
- Emboss greeting on a bit of Primary Black. Die lower greeting with a Deckle Rectangle Die.
- Use a Deckled Rectangle to create the Very Vanilla Layer beneath the greeting.
- Affix greeting layers to one another and to the cardboard with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die lower flowers from the Cottage Rose Bundle from Very Vanilla cardstock. Affix to card with Multi Function Liquid Glue.
- Use second largest Deckled Rectangle to die lower a liner for the within of the cardboard from Very Vanilla. Affix.
- Add a couple of rhinestones or sequins and…
- You’re carried out!
Extra inspiration awaits, so use the lineup beneath to go to the remainder of the Design Workforce. The Friends are excited to point out you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our subsequent weblog hop on August tenth. Our theme will likely be Seasons’ Greetings, the place we are going to showcase initiatives impressed by our favourite seasonal time of the 12 months.
Till then, have enjoyable in your craft area.
Stampin’ Fairly Friends Weblog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Fairly
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Sue Jackson at Simply Peachy Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Artwork
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mother
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Peggy Noe at Fairly Paper Playing cards
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts –— You made by means of the hop! See you subsequent month.
Joyful Hop Day!