A lot of you have got shared that typically you purchase cool new artwork provides, however then are afraid to make use of them.
If in case you have EF Coloration enamel powders sitting on a shelf, no worries!
I lastly opened mine (it ONLY took a yr and a half) and am going to point out you all of my experiments and exploration to this point.
These powders are tremendous straightforward to make use of, simply sprinkle them on! After a short time melting at 300 F. they’ve the looks of glass enamel and are fairly sturdy.
I’m primarily utilizing them on polymer clay, however you should use them on something that may safely go right into a 300 F. oven.
By the way in which, throughout my analysis I realized the identify is pronounced by saying the primary two letters, “EEE EFF,” however I promptly forgot this whereas recording. I’ll attempt to keep in mind in future!
Watch the video to study:
- The best way to use EFColors with stencils and silk screens
- Suggestions for experimenting with these powders
- Finest practices for baking
- Including designs on prime of designs
- Textures that may be added earlier than and after melting
- Concepts for inclusions so as to add
- The best way to use EFColors on dimensional surfaces
Preserve a watch out for half two on this subject, the place I experiment with translucent, glitter and texture powders, plus perhaps try little landscapes.
Instruments & Supplies
Watch the Create Attractive Artwork Results Simply with EF Coloration Powders video on YouTube