Welcome to the Stampin’ Fairly Friends’ Weblog Hop!
This month, the theme is “CASE the Catalog” so the Design Staff selected a card from the brand new Annual Catalog and has CASEd it with their very own inventive twist. We actually hope that you’re impressed by all of the superb creations the Friends are sharing with you! As you hop from weblog to weblog, we might love so that you can depart a remark. You will see that the lineup on the finish of my publish that can assist you “hop” alongside from Pal to Pal.
Do you know? CASE is an acronym for Copy And Share Everything. Right here’s my twist……
The cardboard I selected to CASE is discovered on web page 72 of the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog from Stampin’ Up! An ideal card to showcase the gorgeous new Solar Prints DSP in addition to some returning buddies from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog.
Creating the CASE
Provides: See Showcase on the finish of this publish
Create the Case:
- Create an A2 card base from Fundamental White Thick Cardstock (CS)
- Starry Sky – 1 piece 4 ” x 5-1/4″ and 1 piece 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″
- Solar Prints DSP 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ plus scraps for die-cuts
- Emboss smallest Starry Sky piece with Brick & Mortar 3D Folder
- Affix all items to card base as proven
- Die-Minimize leaf sprays from numerous Solar Prints patterns and affix to the embossed piece
- Create Baker’s Twine bow with 2 strands of twine. Affix to the cardboard with liquid glue
- Embellish with 2022-2024 In-Shade Matte Dots
- Stamp Greeting with Starry Evening Ink
- Affix one leaf spray with liquid glue.
Now, wasn’t that straightforward?
Extra inspiration awaits, so use the lineup under to go to the remainder of the Design Staff. The Friends are excited to indicate you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our subsequent weblog hop on July thirteenth. Our theme will likely be “Create Your Personal Background” when our Design Staff creates a background utilizing any approach they want, reminiscent of stencils, stamping, watercolor, embossing however not DSP.
Till then, have enjoyable in your craft house!
Stampin’ Fairly Friends Weblog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Fairly
- Peggy Noe at Fairly Paper Playing cards
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Artwork
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Great Creations
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts <——>You’re proper right here!
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jill Loveland at Easy Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mother
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Sue Jackson at Simply Peachy Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
Thanks for visiting!