UPDATE: Don’t fear for those who didn’t handle to make it to the dwell occasion. All of the recordings at the moment are out there for a little bit of binge watching!
A fast one at this time as a result of I don’t need you to overlook this superior floor design occasion! Spoonflower partnered with the Craft Trade Alliance to convey their first Floor Design Symposium. This occasion is occurring on-line on the fifth of August, and it’s fully free to attend.
They’ve invited some very proficient floor designers, business leaders and artists for a full day devoted to all-things floor design.
The day is split into six classes, all of them tackling some very related subjects. If you’re a floor designer or have been engaged on changing into one, you’ll know all too nicely that questions on these topics come up time and again…
The classes for this floor design occasion are:
- Stand Out: How you can Market Your self and Your Work
- How you can Create a Half Drop Seamless Repeat in Procreate
- How you can Create a Seamless Repeat in Illustrator
- Licensing 101
- Keynote Speaker: Bonnie Christine
- Developments, Colour Palettes and Growing Your Private Model
You may go to the occasion’s web page for more information about every session.
You’ll want to join each individually. And don’t fear for those who can’t make it as a result of Spoonflower can be sharing the recordings quickly after the occasion finishes.
The inspiring bunch you’ll be listening to from:
- Bonnie Christine – Floor sample designer, educator, and artistic entrepreneur
- Liz Kohler Brown – Artist, designer, writer, and educator
- Gia Graham – Designer, illustrator, lettering artist, and educator
- Amarylis Henderson – Floor designer and educator (this weblog publish’s cowl design is by this proficient girl!)
- Misha Zadeh – Inventive entrepreneur
- Jeanetta Gonzalez – Designer and illustrator
- Stacie Bloomfield – Illustrator and educator
- Annie Chen – Floor designer
- Janine Vangool – Writer, editor and designer at Uppercase Journal
- Lilla Rogers – Licensing agent
- Cat Coquillette – Artist, entrepreneur, and educator
- Jo Kalute – Printmaker and multi-disciplinary inventive
- Di Ujdi – Illustrator, floor sample designer, and educator
- Esther Nariyoshi – Illustrator, floor sample designer, and educator
I feel this floor design occasion is gonna be superior, and that irrespective of how far you might be into your profession, it’s at all times wonderful and really helpful to listen to from different designers… As a result of there’s at all times one thing else to study!
Simply click on the button beneath to go to the occasion’s web page and join all or any the classes. See you there 🙂
You may additionally like this…