Final week, I drove to somewhat city about half-hour from my home and went to a some flea markets and an outdated cafe.
Small cities (this one has a inhabitants of 700) are actually therapeutic for me—life appears extra easy, carefree, and straightforward. Like stepping again in time. It was an excellent reminder to decelerate somewhat!
1. I used a leaf shine spray on my indoor vegetation yesterday. They appear so good! It was very satisfying.
2. I’ve been making Emma’s roasted cauliflower not less than as soon as per week. If you happen to assume cauliflower is boring, do that recipe!
3. Talking of meals, I wrote a publish with a bunch of simple picnic meals concepts. Give me all of the comforting aspect dishes, please.
4. I’m nonetheless loving my butterfly doormat.
5. I changed the outdated cupboard knobs in my kitchen with these. Sometime, I need to do an enormous renovation, however I’m altering little issues right here and there.
6. I’ve been eager to attempt this basis for summer season. I’m at the moment utilizing this one, however I can’t resist that glowy pores and skin look.
7. The finest sun shades ever. They’re inexpensive and so they final! I’ve this colour, too.
8. My favourite glowing water taste.
9. I’m tempted to purchase these mules. The opinions say they’re tremendous light-weight and cozy …and so they look enjoyable.
10. I don’t purchase hand cleaning soap fairly often, however after I do, I really like having this one in my kitchen.
P.S. Listed here are a some current posts in case you missed them!