Hello everybody! I’m deep in packing and making ready for our transfer in a number of weeks. We’re additionally wrapping up a mini renovation at our new home. I can’t wait to share extra with you! For now, listed here are 10 issues I’m loving this week …
1. I simply picked out my “mother go well with” for the 12 months and located matching fits for my children, plus this cute bucket hat. So excited for pool days all summer time with Emma and Oscar!
2. Checkered reducing board. I simply ordered this for my new (outdated) kitchen.
3. After having a number of espresso machines break and change into unreliable, I made a decision to swear them off. However Emma satisfied me to attempt her espresso machine.
She makes use of it daily and loves it. Bonus factors that it’s a superb worth and really cute. I can’t wait to make use of it!
4. So enthusiastic about this rug I discovered for our front room. It is available in a bunch of sizes.
5. Enthusiastic about these inexperienced loafers.
6. Love these earthy toned watercolor paints.
7. I purchased this cardigan for myself. It’s completely my fashion.
8. How enjoyable is that this Stephen King cross sew sample for Halloween? I might positively want to begin now to finish it by spooky season. I additionally love this cutesy Halloween sample. Ought to I do it??
9. Don’t overlook to buy our Amazon storefront. We replace it weekly!
10. After a lot debate, I ended up ordering this couch for our new home (we even have one within the pink home and we adore it!).
P.S. Listed here are a some current posts in case you missed them!