Glad virtually Might. I’ve spent a lot of the weekend energy washing my 100-year-old home; particularly eradicating previous paint from the wooden trim of the outside. Wild occasions over right here!
Truthfully, I’m excited to have tasks like these to work on—it’s a brand new chapter for me and I actually by no means have a cause to be bored whereas dwelling right here.
1. I’ve been requested a couple of occasions if my front room gentle fixture is new or classic (massive praise!). Right here’s a hyperlink should you’re curious.
2. I’m so excited to look at the brand new Judy Blume documentary. Have you ever seen it?
3. Talking of, I do know I’m not the one one who was influenced by this e-book once I was youthful.
4. I’m excited about shopping for this outside rug. The surface of my home is product of stone, so I wish to add quite a lot of shade to the porch.
5. My Birkenstock dupes. I’ve been sporting these quite a bit currently—with and with out socks. :))
6. I like this artwork print. Did I’ve a Quija board on show in my highschool bed room? Sure.
7. Goal is tempting me (as soon as once more) with this path combine.
8. Anthropologie is having a Mom’s Day present sale. I like this recipe field and cozy blanket.
9. SO enthusiastic about these taper candles. Right here’s what they appear to be in my eating room.
10. My favourite denims of all time. I handled myself to a brand new pair as a result of I’ve worn the opposite pair a lot over time.
P.S. Listed below are a some latest posts in case you missed them!