Glad weekend, buddies. I do know Valentine’s Day has come and gone, however I hope you’ll tolerate this photograph of some cookies my son and I made this previous week.
I really feel like pink and pink needs to be a combo we use all yr lengthy. And, right here’s 10 issues I’ve been loving currently.
1. I used to be craving a hair change however didn’t wish to do something main/everlasting as a result of I do know I all the time simply return to what works, BUT my hair dresser instructed me about this coloring shampoo and I attempted it.
She had used the pink model in her blonde hair and it seemed cute. I attempted lavender and though it took two purposes earlier than I actually obtained it, then I REALLY liked it.
2. Is anybody else watching Poker Face? I feel it’s actually enjoyable.
3. Made sugar cookies with Oscar for V-day and he liked it. I needed to reorder meringue powder after I lastly used up my stash. It lasts a very long time—I solely make royal icing sugar cookies for holidays.
4. I changed our common bathe curtain with a curved bathe curtain. It’s nice! It makes it really feel like you might have a lot extra space in your bathe (ours is a bathe/tub combo).
5. After quite a lot of snow days final month, we purchased a stair slide for Oscar and it’s a success! In case you’ve by no means seen these earlier than, test it out, it’s hilarious. Very determined father or mother transfer, however right here we’re.
6. I really like these hoop earrings.
7. Purchased a banana bread candle from this Etsy store and couldn’t suggest it extra!
8. Talking of banana bread, we not too long ago posted an enormous roundup of breakfast recipe concepts.
9. Lately purchased a buddy this stained glass panel and now I wish to order one other one for my workplace window.
10. Anthropologie is having a sale—I really like these coasters.
P.S. Listed here are a some latest posts in case you missed them!